Friday, May 29, 2009

Sheffield Hallam Univerisity

Very soon i will be headed to Sheffield for my degree programme, and I had been waiting for this moment for so long. It going to takes me about 3 months plus one month travelling so i will be spending 4 months at oversea. It will be a great opportunity.


Here are some of the UK campus photo...

Time flies, 4 years life in college just passed and I have prepared to accept the new challenge of life and ready to overcome any obstacles that occurred in ahead. Everything that I had experience and going to experience are given from my parent. I am so grateful. Thanks, mum and dad, thanks for sacrifice for me and I will repay you as much as I can even thought I understand i cant possibly repay in full.

What i left to do now is to fully utilise my remaining 1 and a half weeks time spending with my parent. I know you are going to miss me and I will miss you for sure.

Four more months, after this four months I can lighten down your burden. You can enjoy your retirement life, I swear to the god that I will try as hard as possible to give you both an enjoyable life, trust me.... I going to make it happen!!

God Bless~~

No comments:

Post a Comment