Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~Working~

Just a simple audit planning I also cant handle well.....so disappointing on myself, I shouldn't be careless and miss out few parts.... haiz .... I really should double and even triple check before I pass to my senior....How careless am I!!

I promise, this will be the first and last time that I make such stupid mistake!! I swear! I really felt bad this morning after knowing the mistake...felt sorry to my senior....

I keep asking myself, is audit life really that sucks??? My friends who became an auditor all having a tough life whereas I am still able to leave on time and without must stress.... Maybe I still havent reach that point....

Work harder and learn faster!! I wanna become staff in charge in 3 months time !! Give me more and more work !!!!! I want learn!

4 comments:

  1. hmm..brother...audit is a long learning process. it is not possible for you to learn everything in a short period. dun stress urself up with those mistake you done. dun blame urself for the mistake, and ur senior shouldnt blame you as well. you know, you are there to learn. learn from the mistake, that should be ur aim. jia you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss, jia you, supporting u anytime, u can do it..must keep telling yourself, if u think u can, sure u can !!!!

    Miss u..my Boss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its common to make mistakes..everyone does at one point or another..whats imp is to learn from the mistake and never repeat it..so dun take it too hard on yourself..
    (ur settings makes it such a hassle just to leave a comment!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fou motivate me ya ... hehe...

    Sally thanks ya ...you also jia you ya

    ReplyDelete