Saturday, August 15, 2009

~Meteor Shower~

What a fantastic night! It was awesome.... I guess majority peoples from Charlotte Court have joined this "meteor shower trip"....

We headed to Norfolk Park with big gang of peoples at 11 pm. It was so dark but added more excitement. This is my first time to saw meteor in my 22 years life. This was awesome. Peoples keep shouting on it no matter they saw meteor or not... haha...

Oh ya !! one part that I definitely have to mention is that there are 2 policeman approaching because of the noises that we made. He told us he can hear us from 2 miles away.... lol... Initially I thought he going to ask us go back but eventually there were taking photos with us.... haha... quite funny...

.
Flat 54 Members...




How's this picture?? F4 with "San Chai".... lol




Group photo....


Shhh... my friend is making wish


See! How enjoy we are.... hah

Is a great night and great experience....It was really a great memory to recorded down in my UK story.... I guess in M'sia we dont't have the chance to do so.... bcos will get rob... haha.... Anyway, thx to meteor shower!! haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment