Sunday, August 16, 2009

~No Much Time~

Time flies, I've been studied in UK for one and a half months and half of my UK journey has passed. I've been through a lot in UK and earn a lot of experiences. A lot of my first time has gone in UK like first time saw meteor, first time visit Man U stadium, first time saw football game and many more.

Recently, I started to think, will I get use after I back to Ma'sia?? I love everything here, the weather, peoples, air, lifestyle, food and so on. Everything is just suit to me. Seems like western country is more suitable for me.... hehe.... Moreover, I have met a lot of new and steady friends here which brought me a lot of happiness. Three months at here really bit too short... hehe
(my parent sure kill me )

Teaching style here also inspire me moving forward. They are not so concern with the konwledge but personal skills like leadership, negotiating, and communication skils. The thing that i really learn from lecturer is that "there is no exact ans in accounting, all is depend on how u argue.

1 comment:

  1. lol ... there's a term to describe your situation .

    it's called 'reverse culture shock' . means you couldnt get used to ur home country 's culture after you come back from another country.


    i'm glad that u enjoy urself in UK !

    Xu Shen

    ReplyDelete