Thursday, September 17, 2009

~Last Night~

Opps.... what an amazing night....it wont happen without u all....
We drank, we sang, we dance, we cried, we played, we stick together.....GOODBYE TO MY FRIENDS AND BROTHERS.... hope you all enjoy your Europe trip and remember to take good care and play safe ya....

Hopefully our friendships can last forever... it's really my pleasure to meet you all in UK and created a lot of good memories.... Charlotte Court Football Club, summer party, meteor rain night, drinking section, assignment, discussion, all became memories and memories are something that last forever...

Tonight was really a touch night... I hold my tears and say goodbye to you all... dun be sad, we definitely will meet again....I swear.... Must keep in touch after reach M'sia ya...

I am speechless and dun know how to express my feeing, but I do know there is one man who is the most miserable among us....my bro Lim Soon Heng... I know ur heart must be bleeding and feel painful.... But u still got us ... dun worry, very soon you both will meet... Cheers bro...

Wiah all Charlotte Court members ALL THE BEST and MUST TAKE GOOD CARE YA...
see you all soon...

Last but not least, I must say good bye to Charlotte Court.... nice to staying here for 3 months...
GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment