Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~Day 4 - Rainning day~

I post this blog one day later because I was too tired on that day and lazy to write blog. Yesterday I didn't have much activities because I had spend half of my day in school for orientation and that orientation wasn't fun. We just listen to speech again and again, it was really tired , but luckily there was a guy name Andrew Blomley who is the leader of the international student union boost the atmosphere. He was really a funny guy and he was good in his job.

School was great, at least a lot more better than TARC with no doubt. After finish all the bore things, we went back to hostel with an umbrella because of raining. I didn't wore my jacket because I didn't expected it will be a raining day and I was freezing......

The excited part has came in the night while we having a talk regarding Europe trip by an travel agency at Sheffield United Stadium. It was really a very very first time that I can saw a football stadium just right in front of my sight.... it's really a magnificent sight from the VIP seat. We get so excited even though this was just Sheffield United and they don't even in EPL. I really cant believe what are we going to be on 27th of June, Saturday. Because this is the day that we will going to MANCHESTER UNITED STADIUM!!

Pictures tell thousand of words.....



My name was on the wall of Sheffield United Stadium...lol


Get Excited....


Behind me is that stadium....


lol.... they get too excited











My fren was too high and take off their shirt...so freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment