Tuesday, June 23, 2009

~First Time~

First time? First time doing what??
First time took a train...lol....after a busy week for assignment, we dicided to set Saturday as our travel day... lol

This day we took a train to a shopping center no far away from Sheffield, actually just one station away from Sheffield... haha... so basically is very near and that mall named Meadowhall. We heard seniors said we might get some cheap branded stuff from there so we wanted to search for cheap jersey since I have make promises to get jersey for some buddy but I am sorry that I have to make you all disappointed, because is not really cheap, at least require 20 to 30 pound, nearly RM 180, it might be cheap in Malaysia but I really need to save for my Europe trip ah.... But I will not give up searching... so don't worry ya ..

A lot of branded stuff there, but we are no affordable. But if dun convert to Malaysia Riggit, it's truly cheap... that's why UK peoples have strong purchasing power... If earn 2k each month, really useful...


So here it the train station.... there are plenty of train operated here and some of them have pass Meadowhal, so we may choose which train to sit for, depend on the time... Some might leave early some might leave late.... so is quite flexible, no specific train...



Get in ceremony...lol


Inside the train ....


Am I look like professional photographer...haha


Reach our destination...



If I not mistaken, this sunglasses cost about 12 pound to 20 pound... but I didn't buy it ... haha... just playing around.... haha


This shop call Bank... haha.... I think we can deposit our shirts inside and earn more shirts as interest... haha....

Before I forgot, there are a lot of branded perfume selling here, DKNY = 10 pound or playboy for man 10 pound also, these two are the most cheapest here... anyone want it, place your order here I might help u buy it ... haha ... I use might.... I do not provide any guarantee.... hehe

Ohya... something interesting happened on the journey back. Once we reached Sheffield, there was a big guy holding a dog and he was busy with bag, so he requested me to hold the dog for him...haha.... The dog has a lot of strength and I was so afraid that it will run away, so I hold the belt tight in case it run away....









Some UK peoples inside the train say hi to me, and i guess they misunderstand that I am from Thailand...because they using Thailand way to say hi to me....but anyway, I just pretended that I am from Thailand... haha...

Until now, you all may think that is end of story right? No yet, another first time again. First time to watch movie at UK.... haha

Our first movie in UK is ..... Transformer... Actually, cinema here is not able to compete with Malaysia cinema. Size is not big, screen is not big enough as compare Malaysia' cinema. Some more the seats are free seating, u can sit where ever u want......sound like Perling Mall right? haha.... The thing felt pleased is the sound system is good...

Maybe watch movie might not popular here, some other cinema in other big city might be good. who knows.......

No comments:

Post a Comment