Monday, June 29, 2009

~~~Glory Glory Man United~~~~

What an exciting moment! Manchester United Stadium just right in front of me.
Today I experienced the feeling that the players had while running out from the stadium's tunnel. I sat in the dressing room where players get change, rest, discuss strategies. I saw the trophies that won by Manchester United. I went to mega store in Man U stadium to buy some souvenirs. Truly an unforgettable moment in my entire life.

Today I wont say much about my feeling because it cant be express in words. Picture can tell more the true feeling.....



Reach Man U stadium










Inside the stadium...


This is the reserve player's seat...





Ronaldo's shirt!!




Park... Legend of Asian....


Mega store....

Our booty...









Is really an amazing trip.... afterward we also went to Manchester City Center to have a look and shopping....

2 comments:

  1. oh my god ! that looks incredibly fun.

    How much was the tour price ? I oso wanna go !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tour cost 16 pound include transportation and entrance fees... entrance fees around 8 to 10 pounds i think

    ReplyDelete